Name of the Post: AP High Court Civil Judge (Jr Division) 2022 Screening Test Admit Card Download
Post Date: 21-11-2022
Latest Update: 02-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 31
Brief Information: High Court of Andhra Pradesh has announced a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies of Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For EWS/ BC Categories: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Categories: Rs. 750/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2022 upto 11:59 pm
- Download Hall ticket: 29-12-2022 to 07-01-2023
- Date of Screening Test: 07-01-2023
- Date of Declaration of Results & Upload marks of Screening Test: 21-01-2023
- Download of Hall ticket for Written Examination: 24-02-2023
- Date of Written Examination (Offline): 05 & 06-03-2023
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results for Viva Voce: 21-03-2023
- Date of Declaration of Result (Provisional Selection) & Upload of Marks of Written and Viva Voce: 28-04-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-11-2022)
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Posses Degree (Law).
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) 2022||31|
|Screening Test Admit Card (02-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to download AP HC Civil Judge Admit Card 2022-23?
Check the AP High Court Civil Judge Hall ticket downloading process mentioned below-
- Step 1- Start by navigating to the official website of AP High Court.
- Step 2- Click on the “Recruitment” tab given on the portal’s homepage.
- Step 3- Click on the admit card download link.
- Step 4- Now, the candidate’s login page will open. Enter your user id and password in the space provided. Click on the Login button.
- Step 5- Finally, admit card for civil judge exam will open.
- Step 6- Check the details.
- Step 7- Download the hall ticket and take a printout of the same.