AP High Court 2022 – Civil Judge (Jr Division) Screening Test Admit Card Download
If you are the one who has submitted their respective application form for the posts till the notified date may check all the details regarding the AP High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2022 in this article.
Name of the Post: AP High Court Civil Judge (Jr Division) 2022 Screening Test Admit Card Download
Post Date: 21-11-2022
Latest Update: 02-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 31
Brief Information: High Court of Andhra Pradesh has announced a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies of Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For EWS/ BC Categories: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Categories: Rs. 750/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2022 upto 11:59 pm
- Download Hall ticket: 29-12-2022 to 07-01-2023
- Date of Screening Test: 07-01-2023
- Date of Declaration of Results & Upload marks of Screening Test: 21-01-2023
- Download of Hall ticket for Written Examination: 24-02-2023
- Date of Written Examination (Offline): 05 & 06-03-2023
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results for Viva Voce: 21-03-2023
- Date of Declaration of Result (Provisional Selection) & Upload of Marks of Written and Viva Voce: 28-04-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-11-2022)
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Posses Degree (Law).
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) 2022||31|
|Screening Test Admit Card (02-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to download AP HC Civil Judge Admit Card 2022-23?
Check the AP High Court Civil Judge Hall ticket downloading process mentioned below-
- Step 1- Start by navigating to the official website of AP High Court.
- Step 2- Click on the “Recruitment” tab given on the portal’s homepage.
- Step 3- Click on the admit card download link.
- Step 4- Now, the candidate’s login page will open. Enter your user id and password in the space provided. Click on the Login button.
- Step 5- Finally, admit card for civil judge exam will open.
- Step 6- Check the details.
- Step 7- Download the hall ticket and take a printout of the same.