Name of the Post: Assam Police Excise Constable 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 02-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 222
Brief Information: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam or Assam Police has given a notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10-01-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08-02-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- i.e. candidate must be born on or before 01-07-2004 and on or after 01-07-1992.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- General/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC: Male – 162.56 cm, Female-154.94 cm
- ST(H)/ST(P): Male – 160.2 cm, Female – 152.40 cm
Chest (Only for Men):
- For Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC /ST(P), etc: Normal – 80 Cm, Expanded – 85 Cm
- For ST(H): Normal – 78 Cm, Expanded – 83 C
Proportionate to height as per Medical Standard.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
- For More Details Refer Notification.
|Excise Constable||222||HSLC or Equivalent|
||Available On 10-01-2023|
How to Apply for Excise Constable Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official SLPRB Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Documents to Upload with Online Form
ii) Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
iii) Marksheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
iv) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
v) Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority.
vi) NCC certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any (for which the candidate would be claiming weightage marks).
vii) Latest passport size colour photograph.
viii) Candidate Signature .
- Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000-49,000 and Grade Pay of Rs.5,000/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.