Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) has announced the recruitment of Constable (Civil) vacancies. Candidates who meet all eligibility criteria and are interested in the vacancy details should read the notification and apply online.
Name of the Post:
Odisha Police State Selection Board
|Number of Vacant Posts||4790 Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2023 (23:59 hours)
- Tentative Dates for Written Test: Month of February 2023
Age Limit (as of 01-01-2022):
- Minimum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 49 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per the rules
- Candidates Should Possess 10+2.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Category||Vacancy Men||Vacancy Women|
- Written Examination (OMR Based)
- Physical Tests
- Driving Test (Optional)
There is no application fee belonging to the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of Odisha. Fee details for other categories will be updated here soon.
How to apply online for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
- First of all, visit the official website of Odisha Police.
- Go through the Recruitments/Advertisements section.
- Download and check the notification for Constable (Civil) posts.
- Thereafter, click on Apply Online link.
- On this page, Click Register and provide your email ID and Password for the registration.
- Once registration is completed, log in with the same details and follow the instructions.
- Fill in the required details and upload the scanned documents.
- Check the entered details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for further reference.