20 Ka Pahada | Multiplication Table Of Twenty
Table of 20 | Multiplication Table of: In this post we will learn tips & tricks to remember and write 20's table. 20X1=20, 20X2=40, 20X3=60.
Multiplication Table Of Twenty
Hello parents, teachers, and children, today we will talk or teach 20 ka pahara in this post. Apart from this, we will learn 2 tricks and tips through which we can easily remember the tables. Most of the children have trouble remembering tables, or most teachers and parents do not teach their children how to read 20 tables remember that the YouTube video will also be embedded and linked here, see which you will teach your children can teach. The rest can quickly learn the 20s by looking at this.
Also, Read This: Table of 19 | Multiplication Table of Nineteen
Table Of 20
20 Ka Table Ki Image
Table of Twenty in English
Twenty times one is equal to twenty
Twenty times two is equal to forty
Twenty times three is equal to sixty
Twenty times four is equal to eighty
Twenty times five is equal to a hundred
Twenty times six is equal to one hundred and twenty
Twenty times sevens is equal to one hundred and forty
Twenty times eight is equal to one hundred and sixty
Twenty times nine is equal to one hundred and eighty
Twenty times ten is equal to two hundred.
Table of 20 In Hindi | 20 का पहाड़ा
|बीस||छक्के||एक सौ बीस|
|बीस||सत्ते||एक सौ चालीस|
|बीस||अट्ठे||एक सौ साठ|
|बीस||नौवे||एक सौ अस्सी|
Table Of 20 From 11 to 20 | 20 की तालिका 11 से 20 तक
How To Teach 20’s Tables to Kids: Tips and Tricks
If children are unable to remember the 20 table, then there are some tricks which can help them a lot. Let us know, what are those tips and tricks:
Also, Read This: Multiplication Times Table of Eighteen | 18 Ka Phada | अठरा का पहाड़ा
- The first way is to add zero to the right side and keep adding even numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 to the left side.
2. Those children who know the table of 2 should write the table of 2 but put 0 on its right side.
These are the two methods, with the help of which you can easily learn 20 tables and can also teach them to students and children.
Second, you can learn and learn the 20 tables easily. For this, it is necessary that whenever you read, you should read with pronunciation. This will make it so that whatever you say will sit easily in your mind. If you like this post or have given suggestions to us, then do share it through the medium of comments.
Also, Read These Posts:
- 20 Ka Pahada | Multiplication Table Of Twenty
- Table of 19 | Multiplication Table of Nineteen
- Multiplication Times Table of Eighteen | 18 Ka Phada | अठरा का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Times Table of Seventeen | 17 Ka Phada | सत्रह का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Table of Sixteen | 16 Ka Phada | सोलह का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Table of Fifteen | 15 Ka Phada | 15 का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Times Table of Fourteen | 14 Ka Pahada | 14 का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Table of Thirteen | 13 Ka Pahada | 13 का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Table of Twelve | 12 Ka Pahada | Learn 12 का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Table of Eleven | 11 Ka Pahada | 11 का पहाड़ा
- Multiplication Table of Ten | 10 का पहाड़ा | Das Ka Pahada
- Multiplication Tables of Eight | Table of 8 | 8 Ka Phada
- Multiplication Tables of 7 | 7 का पहाड़ा | 7 Ka Pahada
- Multiplication Table of Six | 6 ka Phada | Learn Table of 6
- Multiplication Tables of 5 | 5 का पहाड़ा | Panch Ka Pahad
- 4 का पहाड़ा | 4 Ka Pahada | Multiplication Table 4
- Table Of 3 – Learn 3 Ka Pahada
- Table Of 2 – Learn 2 Ka Phada