Allahabad High Court Various Vacancy 2022 Answer Key Released
Post Date: 04-11-2022
Latest Update: 06-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 3932
Allahabad High Court has given a Notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Driver, Jr Asst & Group D Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Organisation||Allahabad High Court|
|Exam Name||Group C and Group Posts Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||392|
|Date of Written Examination||10 to 17 December 2022|
|Answer Key Status||Released on 5 January|
National Testing Agency has completed the written exam for the recruitment to Group C Junior Assistant, Process Server, Orderly and other Group D posts (Peon and Chowkidar) in the subordinate courts under Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh. The examination held on 17 and 18 December 2022. The answer key for this exam can be downloaded from the agency’s website.
The testing authority started organizing the written test for various Group C and Group D posts in Allahabad HC on 10 December. The organization will release the answer key for all these exams simultaneously on the official website.
AHC Examination Answer Key 2022 Download Details
Answer keys to each examination will be provided online. The candidates will need to log in using their credentials on the NTA website to check the answer keys. The pdf files won’t be released to this examination.
The candidates can also raise objections in the same area once logged in. If candidates have objections against particular answers, they can mark the same and submit it for revision.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS for Sl No 01: Rs.1000/-
- For Other for Sl No 01: Rs.800/-
- For General/ OBC/ EWS for Sl No 02: Rs. 850/-
- For Other for Sl No 02: Rs. 650/-
- For General/ OBC/ EWS for Sl No 03 & 04: Rs. 800/-
- For Other for Sl No 03 & 04: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 30-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2022
- Date of Exam for Driver: 10-12-2022
- Date of Exam for Stenographer: 11-12-2022
- Date of Exam for Group C: 18-12-2022
- Date of Exam for Group D: 17-12-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
|SI No||Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Stenographer (Hindi & English)||1186||Graduation|
|2.||Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentice (Group C)||1021||12th Class|
|4.||Group D||1699||6th Class/8th Class/ 10th Class/ ITI|
How to download Allahabad High Court Exam Answer Key
To download the AHC Exam Answer Key for Group C, D and other exams, the candidates will be provided with a link to log in by the NTA. The link is likely to be activated upon completion of the examination. The guide to checking the answer key is added below with proper links.
- First, visit the official website link of recruitment added below.
- Once the link is activated by the officials, open the same to log in.
- Enter application credentials and log in.
- Check answer key for concerned examination and submit objections if any.
|Answer Key (06-01-2023)
||Click Here | Notice|
|Admit Card for Group C & D (15-12-2022)||Click Here|
|Exam City Details Gr C & D (14-12-2022)||Click Here|
|Admit Card for Stenographer (08-12-2022)
|Admit Card for Driver (07-12-2022)||Admit Card | Notice|
|Exam City Details (05-12-2022)||Click Here|
|Exam Date (26-11-2022)||Click Here|