GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022:
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk/Account Clerk Gr-II vacancies. Interested applicants can read the notification & apply online if they meet all eligibility criteria. The application process for these posts ended on 8th March 2022.
|Name of Organizers||GPSSB i.e. Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Number of Posts||1181|
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk|
|Application Process||18th Feb to 8th March 2022|
|Selection Process||written Test and interview|
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date 2022||to be released soon|
|OJAS Gujarat Junior Clerk Exam Call Letter 2022||available only 10-15 days before the exam date|
|Official Website||gpssb.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
- Application fee: 100/
- SBI E Pay
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2022 at 13:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08-03-2022 by 23:59 Hrs
- Later Date for Application fee: 10-03-2022
- Date for Exam: 29-01-2023
- Upper Age Limit: 36 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per the rules.
- Candidate Should Possess Higher Secondary
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022:
|Subjects||Questions and Marks|
|GK and General Awareness||50|
Duration of Exam
How to download GPSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022:
Thinks to keep in mind you are going to download Admit Card:
- Visit the OJAS Gujarat Website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Go to the link Exam Call Letter.
- Now, select the link Primary Exam Call Letter.
- Select the link of GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022.
- In the given boxes, enter the required details like Confirmation No. and DOB.
- After that, click Print Call Letter.
- You will see your Exam Call Letter on the screen in pdf form.
- Save it to your device and get a printout of it.