MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 427 Posts
MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 427 Posts. Name of the Post: MPPSC State Service Exam Online Form 2022. Vacancy, 427 ; Salary, 15600-39100/- ; Job Location, Madhya Pradesh ; Last Date to Apply, 09-02-2023
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2022-2023:
State Service Recruitment Detail: MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online at https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/. Through this advertisement, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites applications for State Service posts. You can find information in this article if you are eligible for the MPPSC Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for State Service posts that are fired by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2022 Detail:
|Organization||MPPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||State Service|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||09-02-2023|
|State Forest Service Exam||427|
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, OBC & PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
- Pay the fee: Through Online
- For More Details regarding fees refer to the notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 09-02-2023
- Date of Exam: 21-05-2023
- Date of Corrections: 16-01-2023 to 11-02-2023
- For more Details Refer to the Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should possess degrees (Engineering, Science, Agriculture & Other Relevant Disciplines).
- Written test & Interview
How to Apply:
- First of all, go to the official website (https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 10-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 09-02-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the MPPSC State Service posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
||Available on 10-01-2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|