AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh has announced a notification for the recruitment of Police Constables (APSP/Civil) (Men & Women) on a direct recruitment basis. Candidate who meets the eligibility criteria and is interested in the vacancy details can read the notification & apply online.
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|PC: 21||Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women)||3580|
|PC: 23||Police Constable (APSP) (Men)||2520|
APSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022
|Last Date for Online Registration||28 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Primary Written Exam, Physical Exam(PET and PST), Final Written Exam|
|Mode of Apply||online|
For Both Post Codes: 21 & 23
- For All Candidates: Candidate Should Posses Intermediate or Its Equivalent.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Candidate Should Posses SSC or Its Equivalent.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
i)Men: For Post Code No: 21 & 23
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 CMS
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 CMS Round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 CMS
- ii)Women: For the Post Code No: 21
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 CMS
- Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kgs
For ST & Aboriginal Tribes of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Vishakapatnam, East Godavari & West Godavari:
i)Men: For the Post Code No: 21 & 23
- Height: Must not be less than 160 CMS
- Chest: Must not be less than 80 CMS Round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 CMS
ii)Women: For the Post Code No: 21
- Height: Must not be less than 150 CMS
- Weight: Must not be less than 38 Kgs
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
For Post Code No. 21 (Men & Women)
Qualifying Time / Distance General Ex Servicemen Women 1. 1600 meters run 8 Minutes 9 Minutes 30 Seconds 10 Minutes 30 Seconds 2. 100 meters run 15 seconds 16.5 seconds 18 Seconds 3. Long jump 3.80 Mtrs 3.65 Mtrs 2.75 Mtrs
For Post Code No. 23
SI No Item Qualifying Time / Distance General Ex Servicemen 1. 1600 meters run 8 Minutes 9 Minutes 30 Seconds 2. 100 meters run 15 seconds 16.5 seconds 3. Long jump 3.80 Mtrs 3.65 Mtrs
- Distant Vision: for Right Eye – 6/6 & Left Eye – 6/6
- Near Vision: for Right Eye – 0/5 (Snellen) & Left Eye – 0/5 (Snellen)
The applicants may use a debit card/credit card/net banking, etc. to pay the online application fee.
- General / OBC/EWS Category: ₹600
- Reserved Category: ₹300
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the below-given selection process. All phases of the process are mandatory for all candidates.
- Primary Written Exam
- Physical Test(PET and PST)
- Final Written Test
|Start Date to Apply Online||30 November 2022|
|End Date to Apply Online||28 December 2022|
How to submit online applications for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh SLPRB at slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Recruitments” section of the website.
- After that click on the Online Application for Constables.
- Open that link and click on the Apply Now button.
- Then submit the basic details of the candidate.
- After that upload the document of the candidate.
- Then pay the online application fee.
- Now take a print of the complete online application form..
|Official Website||Click here|
|AP Police Constable Notification||Download|
|Apply Online for APSLPRB Constable Vacancy||Apply Here|
Also check other vacancies: UPSC 2022: Indian Forest Service Main Exam Result Out