Assam Police Constable Online Form 2023:
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Assam has started accepting applications for the post of Constable (Grade III) under Directorate of Civil Defense and Home Guards, Assam in the pay scale of Rs. 14000 – 60500 + GP 5600 (PB-2). Candidates who are eligible can apply online at slprbassam.in until February 5, 2023.
The salary scale in Assam is Rs. 14000 – 60500 + GP 5600 (PB-2). Physical Standard Tests and Physical Efficiency Tests and Written Tests will be announced in due course of time by email, SMS, and various other means, as well as the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). From 07.01.2023, only online applications will be accepted. Applications must be submitted by 05.02.2023. Thereafter, the system will be locked. Police Constable Online Form 2023 for Assam.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||211 Posts|
Assam Police Constable Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||No Of Vacancy|
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 07-01-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05-02-2023
No application fee required for applying.
14000 – 60500 + GP 5600 (PB-2).
Age Limit : as on 01.07.2022
18 to 40 years as on 01 July of 2022 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2004 and on or after 01.07.1982).
Relaxations :Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Educational Qualification :
- H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Other Qualification: Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
i. Height (Minimum) Male Female
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC 162.56 cm 154.94 cm
b) ST(H)/ ST(P) 160.02 cm 152.40 cm
ii. Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc, 80Cm 85 Cm
b) ST(H) 78 Cm 83 Cm
Selection Process :
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Exam.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Those who qualify for the PST will run 3200 meters. The race must be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600mtrs. race to be completed within 08 minutes.
Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half mark. Total marks for the Written Test will be 50,
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages: Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/English.
- Written Test will be conducted at Guwahati. The date and venue of the written test will be notified in due course.
I. Elementary Arithmetic
II. General English
III. Logical reasoning/ Mental ability
IV. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
V. General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
Final Merit List:
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||40 marks|
|Written Test||50 marks|
How to apply for Assam Police Constable Online 2023:
- Go to official website http://www.slprbassam.in/
- Find the advertisement “ Recruitment Advertisement No. ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.