FCI Manager 2022 Phase I Result Released
Post Date: 25-08-2022
Latest Update: 13-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 113
Brief Information: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has given a Notification for the recruitment of Manager Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Recruitment Body||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Management Trainees/Manager|
|Exam Date||10th Dec 2022 & 17th Dec 2022|
|Result Status||12th Jan 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Documents Verification & Interview|
Food Corporation of India has successfully concluded the Phase-I exam for the Manager post as per the timetable. Since the completion of the examination, all the candidates are waiting for the announcement of the Manager results in 2022 by FCI. Finally, on 12th Jan 2023, the authority released the result zone-wise. The candidates who sat in the Phase-I exam will be eligible to operate the login window. For more information regarding FCI Manager result 2022, briefly examine the article or visit fci.gov.in.
- For Others: Rs. 800/- (Excluding bank charges but including GST)
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee: 27-08-2022 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 26-09-2022 Up to 16:00 Hrs (IST)
- Date for Downloading of Call Letter: from 01 to 17-12-2022
- Date of Phase I Online Exam Date: 10 & 17-12-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2022)
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager (Hindi): 35 Years
Cut Off Marks 2022-23
The Exam Authority of FCI decides the Cut off marks that are needed for the candidates to get shortlisted for the next phase of Recruitment. The Minimum qualifying marks criteria are fixed by the Board for different categories of UR, OBC, SC, and ST.
They have to secure minimum qualifying marks along with the declared cut-off to get selected for the Post of Manager in FCI. The cut-off will be different for different zones. The examination structure for phase-I constitutes the Multiple Questionnaire of 100 marks, which includes the section of English, Reasoning Ability, and Arithmetic Ability.
The candidate has to qualify for the sectional cut-off in each section of the examination. The overall expected cut-off for the FCI Manager 2023 is given below in the table. Candidates can go through the table and interpret their possibilities of selection through the marks given-:
- For General/Unreserved (UR) Category- 73-76 Out of 100.
- For Other Backward Class (OBC) Category- 69-74 Out of 100.
- For Schedule Tribes (ST) Category- 64-79 Out of 100.
- For Schedule Cast (SC) Category- 54-60 Out of 100.
How to Check FCI Manager Result 2023?
The candidates can also follow the simple steps for downloading the result for FCI Manager 2023. The stepwise procedure to download the results are-:
- Visit the official website of the Food Corporation of India.
- If the result notification is the latest, it will appear on the Homepage screen through which the candidates can be redirected to the result section.
- We have also provided a direct link for the result in the table given below.
- After the activation of the links for the result, click on the link.
- Enter your basic details such as your Registration Number and Password, which were provided to you at the time of online Registration.
- Finally hit the submit button.
- The FCI Manager Result 2023 result link will appear on the screen.
- Hit the link.
- Download the result and keep a copy of the result for future Reference.
|Phase I Exam Result (13-01-2023)||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4|
|Phase I Online Exam Call Letter (01-12-2022)||Click Here|
|Phase I Online Exam Date (18-11-2022)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (27-08-2022)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|