HTET Result 2022 – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Result Out
Board of School Education (BSE), Haryana has given a notification for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2022 for Class I-V (Primary Teacher), Class VI-VIII (TGT), PGT.
Haryana – HTET Result 2022 Out
BSEH has released HTET Result 2022 – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Result Out 2022 on 19th December 2022. The Haryana TET Result 2022 has been released on the official websites www.bseh.org.in or www.haryanatet.in and the direct link to check it can also be found in the article. Checking HTET 2022 Result and Score card requires the candidates’ registration number and password. HTET Result certificate holders who score more than the minimum qualifying marks are issued with certificates valid for 7 years after they are issued.
|HTET Result 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH)|
|Exam Name||HTET 2022 Exam|
|HTET Exam Date 2022||3rd & 4th December 2022|
|HTET Result 2022||19th December 2022|
|Certificate Validity||7 years|
|Official website||www.bseh.org.in or www.haryanatet.in|
Name of the Post:
HTET 2022 Result
Board of School Education (BSE), Haryana
|Fee Structure for HTET – 2022|
|Category||For One Level Only||For two Levels||For three Levels|
|SC & PH Candidates of Harayana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Harayana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17-09-2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2022
- Date for Correction: 28 to 30-09-2022
- Date for Examination: 03 & 04-12-2022
Level I PRT Teacher Classes I-V:
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.El.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.El.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.El.Ed
Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed /Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
Level III PGT Teacher:
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.