Rajasthan Nursing Officer Pharmacist Recruitment 2022:
State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan Health Department has , Last date extend intersted candidate apply now. 1289 Nursing Officers, 2020 Pharmacists, 1155 ANMs, 1015 Assistant Radiographers, and 1044 Lab Technicians in Rajasthan’s Health and Medical Department. On the website sifhwrajasthan.com, rajswasthya.nic.in or shifw.eshiksa.net, eligible candidates can apply online for the Rajswasthya Vacancy 2022. Here are all the details related to SIHFW Rajswasthya Recruitment 2022, Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022, Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2022, Rajasthan ANM Recruitment 2022, Rajasthan Assistant Radiographer Recruitment 2022, Rajasthan Lab Technician Recruitment 2022.
Nursing officer & Pharmacist Vacancy 2022
State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Pharmacist Recruitment Detail:
|Organization Name||State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer & Pharmacist|
|Total Vacancies||3309 Post|
|Official Notification||Available Now|
|Apply Last Date||23.12.2022|
|Category||Raj Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Category-wise Vacancy Details:
|Nursing Officer||Non TSP||455||124||259||62||197||148||1,250|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Application Fee detail:
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC (NCL)/ MBC||Rs. 350/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 250/-|
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per the rules.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 17-01-2023
Educational Qualification :
|Nursing Officer||Senior Secondary or its Equivalent, GNM Course or its equivalent qualification from an institute recognized by the State Government. Registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council.|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy, and Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Nursing Council|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.67700/- to Rs.69000/- per month.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Pharmacist:
- Visit the official website: http://www.sihfwrajasthan.com/
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill in the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill in the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form,
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs (3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signatures.
- Download and take out a print of the form for future use. SHSB Online Form 2022
|Last Date Extended (17-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Apply Online(25-11-2022)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ Apply for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Pharmacist:
Q. 1. What is the Extended Date for Applying for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Pharmacist