Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 1904 Office Subordinate, Jr Asst, Examiner & Other Posts
TS High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification 2023 Out for 1904 Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Process Server, Office Subordinate & other posts. Vacancy details, Eligibility Complete details here
Telangana High Court Process Server & Record Assistant Online Form 2023
|Latest Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Telangana High Court|
|Post Names||Field Assistant, Examiner, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Office Subordinate & Process Server|
|No. of Posts||1904 Posts|
|Notification. No.||01/ 2023, 02/ 2023, 03/ 2023, 04/ 2023, 05/ 2023, 06/ 2023|
|Application Starting Date||11th January 2023|
|Application Ending Date||31st January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer-based exam|
Telangana High Court has advertised a Notification for the recruitment of Process Server & Record Assistant Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Telangana High Court has released TS High Court notification for 1904 Examiner, Junior Assistant, Process Server, Office Subordinate, Field Assistant, Record Assistant vacancies. Educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, 12th, any degree. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for job notification from 11 January 2023 to 31 January 2023. For this notification, Telangana High Court will recruit candidates through online mode only. The Telangana High Court Online Application link is available only on the official website. Here we provide notification pdf, eligibility, fee and more details.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|2.||Field Assistant||Candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree from any university in India.|
|3.||Examiner||Candidate must have passed an Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination.|
|5.||Process Server||Candidate must have passed an SSC examination or its equivalent examination.|
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Date of Publication of Notification: 02-01-2023
- Starting Date to Apply online: 11-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2023
- Date for Computer Based Exam: March 2023
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: from 15-02-2023
- For OC/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline (Offline payment option will be disabled three days before the last date of submission of application)
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
- The computer-based examination will be conducted for the candidates.
- The candidates who qualified the computer examination will be selected for the TS High Court Vacancy 2023.
Step to Apply Online
As always, this time also Telangana High Court has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Telangana High Court apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Telangana High Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Telangana High Court that is – https://tshc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Telangana High Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Telangana High Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form
|Apply Online||Available on 11-01-2023|
|Notification||Advt No.04/2023 | Advt No. 05/2023|
|Official Website||Click here|