TSPSC HWO, Matron, Warden & Other Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 581 Posts
TSPSC HWO, Matron, Warden & Other Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 581 Posts, Selection Process, Merit Based ; Application Mode, Online Application ; Job Location, Telangana
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 at tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Various Vacancy Online Form 2022
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
No of Vacancies:
TSPSC has released a recruitment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Hostel Welfare Officer, Warden, Matron, and Lady Superintendent. Visit the official website of the Commission at tspsc.gov.in to apply for the same. Applications will be accepted beginning January 6, 2023. By 5:00 PM on January 27, 2023, applications must be submitted.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Detail:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Recruitment||TSPSC Various Vacancy Online Form 2022|
|Name of Post||TSPSC HWO, Matron, Warden & Other|
|No. of Vacancy||581 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Application Form Date||06-01-2023 to 27-01-2023|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Detail:
|Hostel Welfare Officer Gr I & II||549|
|Warden Gr I & II||08|
|Matron Gr I & II||05|
|Lady superintendent Children Home in
Women Development and Child
- For Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- For Maximum Age Limit: 44 Years
- An Applicant should not be born after 01/07/2004
- An applicant should not be born before 02/07/1978
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 06-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2023
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-I in Tribal Welfare Department – Must have passed Graduation in any University of India established or incorporated by or under a central act provincial act or an institution recognized by the university grants commission or an equivalent qualification, and with a Bachelor of Education.
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II in Tribal Welfare Department – Graduation and Bachelor of Education.
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II Female in Scheduled Caste Development Department, Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II Male in Scheduled Caste Development Department, Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II in BC Welfare Department – Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree of a University in India or an equivalent qualification with B.Ed.
- Warden – Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree of a University in India and B.Ed (Visual Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped). OR Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree and a Bachelor‟s Degree in Education of a university in India and D.Ed (Visual Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Lady Superintendent – A Graduate with B.Ed or equivalent of any University in India.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and
& All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other
Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
Through Online Mode
Pascale / Salary Detail:
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr 1 – Rs. 38,890– 1,12,510/-
- Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 – Rs. 35,720- 1,04,430/-
- Warden – Rs. 38,890 – 1,12,510/-
- Matron and Lady superintendent – Rs. 35,720 – 1,04,430
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam (CBRT/OMR Based)
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Hostel Welfare Officer, Superintendent, Warden Posts?
- You need to visit the official website TSPSC [ www.tspsc.gov.in ]
- Click -> New Registration.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Log in using the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Click on the Apply Online link (opens on 06/01/2023).
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Online registration ends on 27/01/2023.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
|Apply Online (07-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|