UP Police Admit Card 2022:
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board (UPPRPBP) has decided to conduct the UP Police Assistant Operator Exam 2023 on /2023. Admit cards will be released by the official until 2023. You will get complete details about the paper 1 and paper 2 exams for shift 1 and shift 2. Check out the latest hall ticket link provided by the official website at uppbpb.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Operator Exam:
|Exam Name||UP Police Assistant Operator|
|Organized By||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board|
|Exam timing||notify soon|
|Exam hall Location||Check your Admit card|
|New Exam date||update soon|
|UP Police Admit card link||the link will activate after the admit card is released|
|UP Police Assistant Operator Result date||update soon|
|Exam Official Notice Link||upprpb.gov.in|
- All Candidates should pay Rs.400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through E-Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2022
- Closing Dates to Fee Payment, Submission of Online Applications: 15-03-2022 (28-02-2022 Extended to 15-03-2022)
- Dates for Fee Payment & Submission of Applications: 15-03-2022 (Only for Candidates who completed registration)
- Date of PET Exam: 04 & 05-01-2023
Age Limit As on 01-07-2022:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-07-2000 to 01-07-2004.
- For more information regarding age limit refer notification.
For Male Candidates:
- Height: 168 CM for Gen/ OBC/ SC & 160 CM for ST
- Chest: 79-84 for Gen/ OBC/ SC & 77-82 for ST
- Running: 4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes for for Gen/ OBC/ SC & 4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes
For Female Candidates:
- Height: 152 CM for Gen/ OBC/ SC & 147 CM for ST
- Chest: NA
- Weight: Minimum 40 Kg
- Running: 2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes for for Gen/ OBC/ SC & 2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes
- Candidates should possess Intermediate (Physics, Mathematics)
Important Guidelines for UP Police Admit Cards 2022:
The following are the most important factors that candidates should constantly take into account with regard to the UP Police Assistant Operator Admit Card 2022.
You must verify that the admissions card contains all the data you have given.
Candidates must check-in at the testing location 90 minutes prior to the exam’s start time.
Until the hiring process is complete, candidates are responsible for keeping their admit cards safely.
You must read and follow the directions that are printed on your admit card.
How to Download the UP Police Assistant Operator Admit card 2023?
Step 1: Visit /http://uppbpb.gov.in/
Step 2: Log in to the website with roll no.
Step 3: Click on that link and enter your Registration Number and One Time Password
Step 4: Enter your Captcha Verification Code also and a login button.
Step 5: Now your Fresh Admit card/ Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Right-click on the screen and save it as pdf file
Step 7: Take the print of the file so that you can able to allow it to appear on the exam.
Please follow the direct link to get your admit card if you encounter any difficulties……. Below is a direct download link: