SSC Constable Answer Key 2022 Out: CBE Result Released
CBE Result Released ; CBE Application Status (29-09-2022), SSCCR ; Exam Date (28-07-2022), SSC has released SSC GD Final Answer Key 2021-2022 for Tier-1 exam on 28th March 2022. Direct link to download SSC GD Final Answer Key 2022.
SSC Constable Answer Key 2022 – CBE Result Released:
A notification for the recruitment of Constable (Driver) Vacancies has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The notification and form can be read by candidates who meet all eligibility criteria for the vacancy.
SSC Constable (Driver) 2022 CBE Result Released
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Women, Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online):Through Online Mode
SSC GD Answer Key 2021-Important Dates:
|Online Exam Date||16th November to 15th December 2021|
|SSC GD Answer Key 2021 [Provisional]||24th December 2021|
|Raising Objection Dates||25th December 2021 to 31st December 2021 (6 pm)|
|SSC GD Final Answer Key||28th March 2022|
|Last date to download SSC GD Answer Key||26th April 2022|
|SSC GD Marks & Score Card||31st March 2022|
|SSC GD Result Date||25th March 2022|
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022):
- Minimum Age limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age limit : 30 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total|
Steps to Download SSC GD Answer Key 2021:
The candidates can follow the below-dictated steps to download their SSC GD 2021 Final Answer key and response sheet from the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in-
Step- I Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
Step- II On the homepage click on the “Answer Key” section appearing at the top of the page.
Step- III A new page appears on the screen, click on the notice reading- “Uploading of Final Answer Keys of Computer-Based Examination of General Duty Constable- 2021”.
Step- IV Now click on- “Link for candidate’s response sheet, final answer keys and submission of representation”.
Step- V Select the examination and enter your login id and password to access the answer key with correct responses.
Step- VI Download and keep a copy of the SSC GD Final Answer Key 2021 for future reference.
Steps to Raise Objection to SSC GD Answer Key 2021:
1. Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the Uploading of Tentative SSC GD Answer key link for General Duty Constable Examination- 2021.
3. On the notice, click on “Link for Candidates’ Response Sheet, Tentative Answer Keys and Submission of Representation”
4. Login using your SSC User ID and Password
5. Click on the tab that displays ‘Challenge SSC GD Answer Key 2021’.
6. Choose the question number and the correct option according to you.
7. Submit the required fee along with the documentary evidence as to why your answer is correct before 31st December 2021 (6 pm).
SSC Constable (GD) Selection Process:
Selection Procedure for SSC GD Constable Post is based on three Stages which are given below:
Stage 1: Online Written Exam
Stage: 2 PET/ PST
Stage: 3 Medical Examination