WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 1100 Posts
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Community Health Officer in West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Onlin
WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) has advertised a Notification for the Recruitment of a Community Health Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post:
WBSHFWS Community Health Officer
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 03-01-2023
- Closing Date For Apply Online: 15-01-2023
- The last date to pay the application fee: is 09-01-2023
- Last Date of Registration: 09-01-2023
Age Limit (As of 01-01-2023)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per the Rules
- Candidate Should Possess GNM, B.Sc Nursing
Community Health Officer: 1100 Posts
- For WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Salary is Rs.20000/- per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment (Community Health Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBSHFWS official website wbhealth.gov.in, Starting from 03-01-2023 to 15-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through WBSHFWS official website wbhealth.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBSHFWS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|