High-Salary Government jobs after the 12th:
The Indian education system offers a wide variety of job opportunities for students who have completed their 12th standard. A career in the public sector is a secure option and provides a wide range of benefits. State-level government jobs after the 12th can be broadly classified into three categories – central government jobs, state government jobs, and local government jobs.
Central government jobs are those jobs conducted by the government of India. These jobs are generally offered through various competitive examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). These exams include the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, and Combined Defence Services Examination. Successful candidates are appointed to various posts in the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Revenue Service, and other various departments.
State government jobs are those jobs conducted by the respective state governments. These jobs vary from state to state and the eligibility criteria and selection process also vary. Some popular state-level jobs include Police Constable, Sub-Inspector, Gram Panchayat Secretary, Village Panchayat Secretary, and Clerk. These jobs are generally offered through competitive examinations conducted by the respective state public service commission.
Also, read this: Top 10 Highest Salary Government Jobs In India For Graduates
Local government jobs are those jobs conducted by local bodies such as municipalities, panchayats, and corporations. These jobs are generally offered through competitive examinations conducted by the respective local bodies. Some popular local government jobs include Clerk, Assistant Municipal Commissioner, Municipal Commissioner, and Village Panchayat Secretary.
Apart from these, there are also a number of other state-level jobs that are offered after the 12th standard. Some of these include Bank Probationary Officer, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Clerk, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Sub-Inspector, and Indian Army Soldier. These jobs are generally offered through competitive examinations conducted by the respective agencies.
Lastly, there are a number of other jobs that are available in the private sector. These jobs include Bank Clerk, Bank PO, Customer Care Executive, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, etc. These jobs are generally offered through competitive examinations conducted by the respective private firms.
Thus, there are a large number of state-level government jobs that are available after the 12th standard. It is important to note that these jobs require hard work, dedication, and proper preparation. With the right preparation, these jobs can be a great way to start a successful career.
What Are The Highest Salary Government Jobs After 12th?
Government jobs are a popular career choice for people who have just completed their 12th grade. From state government departments to the central government, there are a variety of jobs that offer attractive salaries to those who have completed their 12th grade. The highest-salary government jobs after 12th grade typically require specialized training or experience, but there are some roles that can be applied for by those who have recently completed their 12th grade.
In most cases, the highest-salary Sarkari Naukri after 12th grade is in the defense forces. The Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force all offer salaries that are among the highest for government jobs. The salaries for these positions vary depending on the rank and experience of the recruit. For instance, a recruit with just 12th grade qualifications can expect to earn around INR 10,000 to 15,000 per month. On the other hand, those with more experience and higher qualifications can earn up to INR 50,000 per month.
Apart from the defense forces, there are also other government jobs that offer lucrative salaries. For instance, medical professionals such as doctors and nurses can expect to earn attractive salaries in government hospitals. Similarly, engineers and other technical professionals can expect to earn salaries that are among the highest in government departments.
The Indian Revenue Service (IRS) is another highly sought-after government job. The IRS recruits personnel with 12th grade qualifications and offers salaries that go up to INR 50,000 per month. Similarly, the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) also offers attractive salaries to those who have completed their 12th grade.
The Indian Railways also offers jobs with attractive salaries to 12th-grade pass-outs. From ticket collectors to station masters, there are a variety of jobs that one can apply for in the Indian Railways. The salaries offered by the Indian Railways vary depending on the position and the experience of the recruit.
Also, state government jobs are the best option for those looking for jobs in govt sectors the public sector.
In addition to these government jobs, there are also jobs in the private sector that offer attractive salaries to 12th-grade pass-outs. These jobs may include positions in IT companies, banks, and other corporate organizations. The salaries offered by these organizations vary depending on the position and the experience of the recruit.
Overall, there are a variety of government jobs that offer attractive salaries to 12th-grade pass-outs. These jobs range from those in the defense forces to those in the Indian Railways. In addition, there are also jobs in the private sector that offer attractive salaries to those with 12th grade qualifications.
List of Central Level Govt Jobs After The 10+2?
1. Indian Army
2. Navy Officer
3. Air Force Officer
4. Bank Probationary Officer
5. Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation
6. Group A Gazetted Officer
7. Clerk in Central Government
8. Multi-Tasking Staff in Central Government
9. Senior Auditor in Comptroller and Auditor General of India
10. Tax Assistant in Central Board of Direct Taxes
11. Lower Division Clerk in Central Secretariat Service
12. Postal Assistant in India Post
13. Stenographer in Central Government
14. Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics
15. Forensic Science Laboratory Analyst
16. Research Assistant in Indian Council of Social Science Research
17. Data Entry Operator in Central Government
18. Technical Assistant in Central Government
19. Railway Traffic Apprentice
20. Railway Commercial Apprentice
List of State-Level Govt Jobs After Higher Secondary or Plus Two?
1. Police Constable
2. Forest Guard
3. Fisheries Development Officer
4. Probation Officer
5. Excise Inspector
6. Inspector of Boilers
8. Asst. Sub Inspector of Police
9. Motor Vehicle Inspector
10. Junior Assistant
13. Lower Division Clerk
14. Tax Assistant
15. Multi-Tasking Staff
What are the Basic Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern for Sarkari Naukri after +2?
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
• Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard in the relevant stream from a recognized board.
• Fulfill minimum marks or % requirement.
• The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years.
• Should have Indian Citizenship if applying for Central Govt Job and Have State Domociel for State Govt Jobs.
• The exam pattern for government jobs after the 12th includes an online written test, group discussion, and an interview.
• The written test consists of objective-type questions from topics such as General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
• The duration of the written test is usually two hours.
• The group discussion and interview tests evaluate the candidate’s communication skills, confidence, and overall personality.
What Are The Basic Eligibility Criteria for Defence and Police jobs after 10+2?
The basic eligibility criteria for Defence and Police jobs after 10+2 is that applicants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. They must also meet the physical and medical standards set by the Indian Armed Forces/Police. Depending on the post, applicants may also have to pass a written examination.
What Are The Physical Eligibility Criteria for Defence and Police jobs After Plus Two?
The physical eligibility criteria for defense and police jobs after 10+2 usually include the following:
– Height: For males, an acceptable height is 157.5 cm (162 cm for Northeastern states and Hilly regions). For females, the acceptable height is 152 cm (157 cm for Northeastern states and Hilly regions).
– Chest: For males, a minimum chest expansion of 5 cm is required.
– Weight: The minimum weight should be based on height and age.
– Physical Fitness Test: This includes running 1.6 km in 6 minutes and 30 seconds, Long Jump, High Jump, and Shooting.
List of Career Options in Defence after the Higher Secondary?
1. Indian Air Force:
a. Flying Branch
b. Technical Branch
c. Ground Duty Branch
2. Indian Army:
a. Army Cadet College
b. Technical Entry Scheme
c. National Defence Academy
d. Short Service Commission
3. Indian Navy:
a. Executive Branch
b. Technical Branch
c. Education Branch
4. Indian Coast Guard:
a. General Duty
List of Career Options in Police after the 10+2?
1. Police Constable
2. Police Sub-Inspector
3. Police Inspector
4. Police Superintendent
5. Deputy Inspector-General of Police
6. Director-General of Police
7. Forensic Investigator
8. Crime Scene Investigator
9. Police Probation Officer
10. Police Officer Specialising in Cybercrime
11. Police Officer Specialising in Juvenile Justice
12. Police Officer Specialising in Narcotics
13. Police Officer Specialising in Intelligence
14. Police Officer Specialising in Internal Investigations
15. Police Officer Specialising in Traffic Control
16. Police Officer Specialising in Community Policing
17. Police Officer Specialising in Homeland Security
18. Police Officer Specialising in Emergency Response
19. Police Officer Specialising in Bomb Disposal
20. Police Officer Specialising in VIP Protection
Also, read this: Top 10 GMAT Coaching Institutes in India
List of Career Options in Indian Railway After The 12th?
1. Railway Apprentice
2. Railway Catering Supervisor
3. Railway Ticket Collector
4. Railway Guard
5. Railway Station Master
6. Railway Track Maintainer
7. Railway Ticket Examiner
8. Railway Loco Pilot
9. Railway Commercial Clerk
10. Railway Traffic Apprentice
11. Railway Technician
12. Railway Goods Guard
13. Railway Pointsman
14. Railway SSE/JE
15. Railway SSE/P Way
16. Railway SSE/Works
17. Railway SSE/Drawing
18. Railway SSE/Signal
19. Railway SSE/Telecom
20. Railway SSE/C&W
21. Railway SSE/Mechanical
22. Railway SSE/Electrical
23. Railway SSE/Operating
24. Railway SSE/Stores
25. Railway SSE/Accounts
26. Railway SSE/Track Machine
27. Railway SSE/Commercial
28. Railway SSE/Medical
29. Railway SSE/Catering
30. Railway SSE/Personnel
What Are The Career Options For Girls After Plus Two?
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field of your choice
2. Management courses such as MBA/PGDM
3. Technical courses such as B.Tech/BE
4. Hotel Management
5. Interior Designing
6. Animation and Multimedia
7. Mass Communication
8. Fashion Designing
Also, read this: GATE 2023 Preparation Tips and Online Mock Tests
11. Library and Information Sciences
12. Social Work
13. Education and Teaching
15. Airline and Hospitality Management
16. Travel and Tourism
17. Financial Market Management
18. Physical Education
19. Event Management
20. Retail Management
What Are The Career Options For Science Students After 10+2?
Science students have a wide range of career options after 10+2.
Some of the most popular career paths include:
• Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science, etc.
• Medicine – MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, etc.
• Architecture – Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan.), etc.
• Veterinary Science – Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.), Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.), etc.
• Nursing – B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, etc.
• Paramedical Sciences – B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. Radiography, etc.
• Agriculture – B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc. Forestry, etc.
• Pharmacy – B.Pharm, M.Pharm, etc.
• Forensic Science – B.Sc. Forensic Science, M.Sc. Forensic Science, etc.
• Aviation – B.Sc. Aviation, B.Sc. Aerospace Engineering, etc.
• Food Technology – B.Sc. Food Technology, B.Tech. Food Technology, etc.
• Biotechnology – B.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biotechnology, etc.
• Marine Science – B.Sc. Marine Science, B.Tech. Marine Science, etc.
• Information Technology – B.Tech. Computer Science, BCA, MCA, etc.
• Physical Education – Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.), etc.
What Are The Career Options For Art Students?
1. Art Director
2. Art Teacher
3. Graphic Designer
4. Multimedia Artist
6. Art Conservator
7. Art Therapist
8. Art Gallery Curator
9. Art Dealer
10. Art Restorer
11. Art Consultant
12. Art Historian
14. Art Critic
15. Art Journalist
16. Art Buyer
17. Museum Curator
19. Interior Designer
20. Art Appraiser
What Are The Career Options For Commerce Students?
Commerce students have a variety of career options to choose from.
7. Business consulting
8. Investment Banking
9. Financial Planning
This is the list of highest paying govt jobs for students who passed their 10+2 exam or higher secondary and looking for the best career option. Hope this information helps you to choose the best one.
Also, read these:
- What is CLAT Exam?
- Aakash Institute Online Institute For IIT JEE, NEET Coaching
- What is Allen Institute? Detail: How to Get Admission, Fee Structure, Courses, and Scholarship
- What is CAT Exam and Eligibility All About Entrance Registration
- What is UGC NET?