HP TET November 2022 Provisional Answer Key Released
|Name of the Exam||HP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE), Dharamshala|
|Type of exam||State-level recruitment exam|
|Post||TGT (Arts, Medical, Non-Medical)/ Shastri L.T.M.B.T./Punjabi/Urdu|
|Mode of exam||Offline (OMR-based)|
|Answer key availability||4th Jan 2023|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Mode of display of result||Online|
|Minimum qualifying marks||60% (out of 150 marks)|
HP Board of School Education has announced a notification for the recruitment of HP Teachers Eligibility Test (TGT (Arts/ Medical/ Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu) vacancies for November 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
HP TET Answer Key 2023
Candidate can download their HP TET Answer Key through the official website by logging with their Application No and date of Birth. HP TET Answer key 2022-23 exam of various subjects can be downloaded on the official website. The details of the answer key, and question paper have been given below.
- For General & their Sub categories: Rs.800/-
- For OBC/ ST/ SC/ PHH: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Payment Gateway by Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card
- Starting Date to apply Online: 05-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & without Late Fee: 22-11-2022 (till 11:59 PM)
- Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee Rs. 300/-: 23-11-2022 to 25-11-2022 (till 11:59 PM)
- Period for online corrections in Particulars: 26-11 to 27-11-2022 (till 11:59 PM)
- Download admit card from Board Website: 4 days before exam.
- Date of J.B.T Exam & Shastri TET: 10-12-2022
- Date of TGT (Non Medical) TET & LT TET: 11-12-2022
- Date of TGT (Aarts & Medical) TET: 18-12-2022
- Date of Punjabi & Urdu TET: 25-12-2022
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.
- Candidates Should Possess BA/ B.Ed/ B. Com/ B.El.Ed (Relevant Discipline)
|Sl No||Exam Name|
|1||TGT (Arts) TET|
|2||TGT (Non Medical) TET|
|3||TGT (Medical) TET|
|5||Language Teacher TET|
|6||Junior Basic Training TET|
|7||Punjab Language Teacher|
|8||Urdu Language Teacher|
How to check HP TET November 2022 Result?
Candidates can get their results by accessing the official portal of the conducting Board. To help them find the result with ease we have shared a step-by-step process to download the result here in this section.
Interested candidates can follow the steps given below to get HP TET Result-
- Step I- Start by visiting the official website of HPBOSE i.e. http://hpbose.org.
- Step II- Click on “TET (Nov 2022)” option.
- Step III- Click on TET 2022-23 result link.
- Step IV- Select the respective TET category.
- Step V- Enter the login details.
- Step VI- TET result sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step V- Check the result carefully.
- Step VI- Click on the download button to download and print the result for future reference.
HP TET Result Revaluation
As the exam was conducted through OMR answer scripts, Board will follow a fully computerized system for the purpose of evaluation of the answer sheets. This eliminates errors and ensure transparency in the evaluation process.
Since the evaluation system is free from bias and errors there is no provision for rechecking and revaluation of answer scripts. Therefore, no such request in this regard will be entertained by the board under any circumstances.
Validity of HP TET Certificate
After the announcement of TET result, qualified candidates will be issued TET certificates. Candidates with TET certificate will become eligible to be a teacher (TGT) in the schools of the state.
These TET certificates will be valid for a period of seven years from the date of issue of certificate. If a candidate has qualified for the exam but wants to improve his/her marks, then he/she can apply again as there is no restriction on the number of attempts a candidate takes to get the certificate or to improve marks.
|Provisional Answer Key (05-01-2023)
|Admit Card (07-12-2022)
|Detailed Exam Schedule (17-11-2022)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detail Notification (16-11-2022)
|Official Website||Click Here|